Thursday, August 6, 2009

Testing...Testing...

Is this on? Does it work? And the question is. Do people still read this?

I'm trying out this Pixelpipe app so I can post pictures and comments when I'm on the move.

By the way, I'm no longer in facebook, myspace, twitter, Hi5 or any other social site. I locked myself in a basement and threw away the key. I am trying to focus a bit more on my studies so I can become a licensed dentist in the US.

Im only keeping my blog and my PICASA, because they are both "one way" or as us geeks call them, "half-duplex" websites.

So here is a recap of what's been going on:

I became a Licensed Hygienist in the state of Florida.

I no longer work for FDODO.

I found out that I've been (without knowing it) breaking the law. I had no x-ray license, so for my new job they requested that I get it.

I might be working at a dental clinic for [mostly] autistic kids.

I'm working on a couple of weekend projects, which I will post later on.


I had a lot of fun this past week, thanks to my new [imaginary?] friend from the other side of the world who likes to take pictures and floss teeth.

OK that's all for now. Come back and read about me soon!




3 comments:

Frank Velez said...

dd k tenga mi seguro voy pa onde ti...pero tu ta lejo...shet

Unknown said...

solo una cosa:
bitacora!

Unknown said...

bitacora
bitacora
bitacora
bitacora!!